Samsung Galaxy C5 | Samsung Galaxy Mobile Prices in Pakistan
Samsung Galaxy C5 is a New Mid-Ranger with 4GB RAM, 16MP Camera
Apart from the high-end C7, Samsung also announced a new mid-range phone that comes with a metallic design called the Galaxy C5.
The phone comes with a smaller 5.2 “display with 1080p resolution and super AMOLED panel and it also runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz.
The phone supports LTE and also supports dual-SIM connectivity. The second slot can also be used to expand the memory by up to 128 GB. Apart from that, you have Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and Bluetooth.
Under the hood, you’ll find a Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor with impressive 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64GB of storage. The back has a 16 MP sensor with flash and an 8 MP front sensor. The front also has a fingerprint scanner, which shows that Samsung has covered all the basics.
The battery capacity is 2600 mAh, unfortunately without fast charge. Pricing is $ 335 for the 32 GB model or $ 370 for the 64 GB model.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Specifications
- CPU: 64-bit octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; dual-SIM
- Display: 5.2” Super AMOLED with 1080p resolution
- Design: thickness: 6.7 mm, weight: 143 grams
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB / Internal: 32, 64 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 128 GB
- Camera: Primary: 16 MP, f/1.9, LED Flash / Secondary: 8 MP, f/1.9
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, LTE
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Price: $335 (32 GB), $370 (64 GB)