Oppo A57 | Latest Mobile Prices in Pakistan 2018
Oppo has unveiled a new mid-range phone, the A57, with focus once again being on self-portraits.
The phone has a 5.2-inch display with 720p HD resolution. The glass is a 2.5D curved one. Above it is a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture.
Under the hood, you’ll get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of expandable internal storage. Graphics are covered by Adreno 505 while the camera around the back is of 13 MP resolution with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 1.12 nm pixels.
The OS running on the phone is Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0, while connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 4G LTE and microUSB.
The A57 also doesn’t skimp on design; it is 7.65mm thick, weighs 140 grams and is available in both Rose Gold and Gold. Battery capacity is set at 2900 mAh.
Pricing set for China, the market for which this phone is announced, is set at $231, which makes it a rival to the F1s and we can’t be sure whether the A57 has enough tools under its armory for it.
Oppo A57 Specifications:
- CPU: 1.4 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color 3.0 OS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved with 720p resolution
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 128 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, LED, f/2.0, PDAF, 1.12nm pixels
- Secondary: 16 MP, f/2.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 2,900 mAh
- Price: $231