Nokia 515 is the Best-Looking Featurephone You Will See
Most mobile phone manufacturers are now neglecting the design front of their cheaper models, which is of course expected. Nokia has also done that, but not with the new Nokia 515.
Nokia 515 may be the best-looking feature phone and is not exactly cheap.
The design of the Nokia 515 is quite slim and seems to have taken over both the Lumias and HTC One. It consists of a piece of sandblasted and anodized aluminum. Like the other cheap Nokia phones, it’s also a bit boxy. The display is slightly curved and offers amazing Gorilla Glass 2. It’s not even a touch screen.
On the front you have a 2.4-inch QVGA display and a numeric keypad. On the back you have a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash.
The pages contain volume buttons.
There will also be a dual-sim version of the 515. The battery life is 38 days in standby mode.
And then the price. The phone will be available in the third quarter of 2013 for a price of $ 150. You can even get a dual-core smartphone these days, which means Nokia will have a hard time selling this phone. Given the number of people who are not yet in the smartphone circle, the 515 is not a mistake.
Here are the specifications again:
- System: 3.5G HSDPA – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA 900/2100
- Size and weight: 114 x 48 x 11 mm; 101.1g
- Display: 2.4” QVGA LCD 262k display
- Memory: Up to 256MB flash, support for up to 32GB microSD card
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5 mm AV connector microUSB port supporting data transfer and charging, , Micro SIM
- Camera: 5 megapixels, LED flash
- Battery life: up to 38 days standby; up to 10.4 hrs talk time