Nokia 3 | Nokia Mobile Prices in Pakistan 2018
Nokia 3 is a mid-range smartphone surrounded with basic specifications in a metal frame. The phone is now available for Rs. 16,900 in Pakistan.
Design and display
Nokia 3 comes with a body made of polycarbonate plastic with machined aluminum frame on the sides. The design is similar to its more expensive siblings, the Nokia 5 and 6. It lacks a fingerprint sensor, which is a big mistake in this price range, where even QMobile offers one in their Noir E2.
It comes with a 5 inch 720p IPS LCD display with a laminated and polarized screen. This makes the phone easier to see in direct sunlight, similar to the Nokia Clearview display from the long-lost Lumia series.
Internals and Storage
The Nokia 3 is a quad-core Mediatek MT6737 processor, a staple for cell phones in this price range. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Expandable memory is supported via a microSD card slot.
Nokia 3 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and is updated regularly. It comes in both single and dual SIM variants.
Camera and battery
The front and rear cameras have an 8 MP sensor, both with a focal length of f / 2.0. There is not much to see except a LED flash and auto focus on the main camera.
The battery in Nokia 3 is a respectable 2,650 mAh unit, which should take a few days if used regularly.
Nokia 3 Specifications
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- Machined aluminium frame
- Display: 5.0” IPS with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution (~282 ppi)
- Laminated, polarized display for better sunlight readability
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Primary: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video
- Secondary: 8 MP, HD video
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2.650 mAh
- Colors: Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White
- Price: Rs. 16,900