:Mobilink Jazz Balance sharing Code
Mobilink jazz has introduced its new service “Mobilink jazz Balance sharing Code”. If you a Mobilink jazz customer then you can send or receive balance from your friends also having jazz sim. Mobilink Jazz Balance sharing Code is a very easy, flexible and convenient service which allows users to share Balance of any amount ranging from Rs. 15 to 500 with their loved one. Mobilink Jazz balance sharing Code offer makes sure that their customers always keep in touch and connected with their loved ones.
This offer is only for prepaid users. The aim to initiate this offer is to facilitate prepaid users. In the case of emergency when they run out of balance they can easily get balance from their family or friends. Mobilink balance sharing service let you share Happiness of life with your friends and families by gifting them balance.
The procedure ofJazz Balance sharing Code
|Usage|| Jazz Balance sharing Code Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX> *<amount>#
After this, confirmation will have to be sent by replying with ‘1’
|Charges||Rs. 4.77 per share*Tax inclusive|
- When you use Jazz Balance sharing Code offer you will be asked to confirm a message that you receive.
- Mobilink Jazz network will not be responsible for any misuse of this service.
- Charges of Rs. 3.99 +tax will be applicable on each transaction
Terms and Conditions:
- To share the Balance by using Jazz Balance sharing Code Offer both users must be prepaid User. Only prepaid users can share the balance with prepaid users.
- The postpaid users are not able to share the Balance.
- Service charges Rs. 3.99 + Tax of the total shares Balance will be applied. Each time when you will share the Balance.
- The minimum Limit amount is Rs. 15 which you can share through Mobilink Jazz Balance sharing offer Code.
- The maximum Limit amount is Rs. 500 which you can share through Mobilink Jazz Balance sharing offer.
- If you have shared the balance with the wrong number, the amount will not refundable. The company will not responsible if you share the balance with a wrong number by mistake.
- If any error occurs, In this case, restart your cell phone and try again or call Service Center.
- You can report or block unwanted or unethical messages by texting sender’s number (SPACE) message to 9000 – PTA.
- 5% of Service charges and 5% of operational fee apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK.
- 11% of service charges and 5.11% of the operational fee will be applied on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan.